Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler have identified a requirement for the provision of SAP Analyst / Trainer Engineering services for a project based in Teesside for a period of 6 months. Service providers will have extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- To perform Master Data Analysis and Technical Content Improvement for the project SAP PM / MM system, providing technical input and central maintenance systems support.
- Deliver the central maintenance project objectives as defined by the client management team.
- To provide end-user training and guidance in the use of the SAP PM / MM system.
- Support the Central Maintenance Systems team with SAP Data Analysis, Master Data Improvement and End-User Training.
- Act as Amec Foster Wheeler ambassador and technical subject matter expert in client organisation.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety through language, behaviour and actions.
- Commitment to safety of yourself and others in compliance with Amec Foster Wheeler policies and procedures, including beyond zero, safety essentials and safety rules.
- Commitment to all applicable client policies and procedures.
- Work within a diverse and multi-disciplined Operations & Maintenance improvement and delivery team.
- Maintain good communications with the client and visiting 3rd parties at all times, including all technical discipline interfaces.
- Attend regular update meetings internally and externally, with client representatives and project leadership, recording all information as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain internal / external communications networks to support project where necessary.
- Ensure full understanding of job description for your role(s) and be able to communicate project deliverables and expectations
- Support and assist all Amec Foster Wheeler colleagues, and Client personnel within the project team
- Ensure the defined work scopes are delivered in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler standards, guidelines and project HSSEQ systems, including compliance with all relevant Regulations, Codes, Standards and procedures.
- Responsible for effective management and control of work through management of personal timesheets, CTR reporting, and estimates and forecasts against plan.
- Responsible for regular project reporting of own activities, both verbal and written, on weekly, and monthly planned activities and personal project performance.
- Identify and communicate scope growth and schedule changes, where applicable, in accordance with Amec Foster Wheeler Change Control process, or client Management of Change Procedure as appropriate.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting effective working practices and systems as required to continuously improve system delivery, for personal and team performance and maintain best practice.
- Assure continued personal development by keeping up-to-date with related technical developments, national and international legislative requirements and standards, particularly as related to operations and maintenance related activities.
- Help foster improved Operations & Maintenance technical capabilities across the Amec Foster Wheeler organisation
Skills / Qualifications
- NL HBO - MBO+ / GB Bachelor degree College diploma - HND - HNC
- Over 5 years relevant maintenance experience
- Fluent (Read/Write) in English
- GCSE, C&G or equivalent in an engineering or maintenance discipline
- SAP PM /QM/MM
- Technically astute, commercially aware
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.